Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some of the same

I've really been neglecting my blog... sorry.
Here are some of the latest pictures

Jacob doesn't love to color, but he likes it. I left the room for a second
and came back to find him like this. 
When I asked him what he was doing he said he was drawing apples.
Silly kid.





I have yet to capture a good picture of them kissing,
but you get the idea! It's the cutest (and rarest) thing ever!

 Lunch date with Grandma






Oh look, they are both in the same picture and they are both smiling! So rare.
Too bad it isn't the greatest picture. 
And YES my son doesn't like to wear pants.
If he is at home, he is usually like this, pants-less.
Just like someone else I know and love ;)

I tried. I tried to get them all cute and pose together, this is the best I could do.


 March snow...
kinda weird weather 

(overexposed... I know)



She is saying "I want spring!" LOL 
not really but it's what she means

Look, she is actually walking in the snow this time!
We didn't have to make her a little path!

My onion patch, I hope it survives because it was looking so promising.
And before you think that I was crazy enough to start my 
garden this early, let me explain.
Last year my onions did terrible! Most of them died and
they were the size of pear onions. So I just threw my hands up in the air
and gave up on them and decided that I would just forget about them.
Well, they started to grow on their own a few weeks ago and they already look better
then they did last year. So MAYBE I will have some onions this year.
But with this darn snow, maybe not


My snow kid

She has finally found a good use for snow...
to eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment