Friday, January 27, 2012

More snow and lots of ice!

I don't think I can remember a time when it snowed SO much around here,
plus the freezing rain ice storm.
It was crazy! We were lucky and didn't loose power, 
but trees are down all over the place still

This kid loves snow!

 This kid still does not
Daddy had to make her a little pathway because she refused to 
walk on the snow AND refused to be left behind
Pay attention to the tree that is behind that garden shed in the background!
Scroll down to see what the ice did to it, just an example of
the ice storm.

Josh and I TRIED to make a giant snow man
(it was awesome! And quite a good workout!)
but it was SO heavy that we couldn't stack the giant
snowballs that we made, so we ended up making a fort which
Jacob called a snow car wash


Josh made a little snowman family! NERD!
I didn't even notice till we were all inside warming up

Since it's impossible to get a picture with both of them
smiling at the same time, I'll just post 2 pictures
 Here is the two of them playing with cars
as the snow and freezing rain came falling down


Look at what the ice did to the tree behind the garden shed








That's the grass! Each blade has it's own ice shell

Frostie has a shell of ice around him too

Amazing my sage actually survived! 
I'm cooking with it tonight as a matter of fact

No comments:

Post a Comment