Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One big fat catch up

Since I have gotten so behind in blogging
I am just going to throw up a bunch of pictures
and add captions to describe them instead of having a whole bunch 
of different posts

Jacob's invisible camera, I think it's so cute!
You're going to see that a lot.
He makes that face anytime a camera is pointed at him.
He is even saying "click click"

She is such a girly girl! I LOVE IT! 
She LOVES to accessorize!
And she laughs with her mouth WIDE open hee hee

"No Mom, I did not just empty out the whole toy bin in less than
10 seconds. It must have been some other ridiculously
cute and completely innocent little girl."

We went to The Fair and Jacob and Mommy pet the goats.
Wish I had a better expression! Oh well, he looks cute

Jacob riding a baby elephant at The Fair

Does anyone remember these chicken nuggets???
My mom saved them from when I was  kid and I am so happy
to pass them on to my kids! And trust me...
I remember which nugget goes to which costume!
I'm 100% positive I got it right. Test me!
Aren't they FUN!? Back when McDonalds gave out
the good stuff and not junk. 
Jacob said when I got them out
"Don't worry mom, I'm makin dinner."

Jacob is showing me the fake spider

Quality time, playing iphone games


We went to Moses Lake with some of our friends and played in the sand!
I wish I would have taken more pictures! This is when we were all packed
and ready to go home. The kids where a MESS from playing in the sand all day! ha ha
And I actually rode a quad! And LOVE IT!!! I had a blast!
(yes Emma, a quad! Not a dirt bike!)

Who's kid is that!? Don't his parents ever brush his hair!?

A sleeping picture of Peyton! SO rare because she is
the lightest sleeper!

Hee hee SO CUTE! Love those boys!!!

Might just be my favorite picture! He is such a great dad! =)

My girlie girl! Hee hee

She's trying SO hard to walk in them!


I told him to smile and this is what he gives me! He's SO CUTE!
I LOVE his little personality! 


He loves to read books
(and motorcycle magazines)

1 comment:

  1. NOOO!!! NOT A QUAD!! =) Get on Josh's dirtbike...you'll like it more! ;)
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete