Thursday, October 20, 2011

18 Months and almost 3

Once again, I was going to edit these photos and make
them a little cuter, but they have sat on my
desktop for a week and I have just had too much to do.
So I'm just going to dump them unedited and give em some captions.

It's kinda funny having 2 so close in age that I can take
18 month photos and 3 year old photos at the same time...

The iphone, bringing kids together.
Look how cute that is! With their legs together!
 ha ha LOVE THEM!
ha ha those Angry Birds stuffed animals!
They love that game, it's probably what they are doing on my phone.

This kid is seriously such an awesome kid!
How can you not love that sweet face!?


And my little girlie girl, it's so fun to do her hair
and accessorize! 


Over exposed, I know, but it's cute cause they are 
making almost the same expression.
I was bribing them with candy for smiles and they were
both saying "yummmm"

She is so funny when she laughs! Her mouth is 
usually WIDE open and it sounds like a
little "monster" or pee wee hermen laugh...
Cracks us up!







I-love-this-photo!
And this boy!


It's so hard to get a good one of them both together! ha ha


And talk about a BEAUTIFUL fall day! 

2 comments:

  1. These are such cute pictures! I love the one sitting together playing on the iphone :)
    I'm excited Ainsley will have an older brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog you guys!! Love the pics...so talented and with cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete