Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Play

Here's just a bunch of pictures of us having fun in the sun...

 Here's Jacob's "Water bike" as he calls it

He's looking up at an air plane and it's really bright


Peyton's laughing face could be confused with a screaming
face, but I know she's laughing =)


I love to capture water in motion! I think it looks so cool!

I love her cute little baby face! Makes me want to 
lean forward to the computer and give her a million kisses!


Isn't that the saddest bruise ever! Right between the eyes =(



Some more water in motion pictures

I LOVE it when I capture his dimples in a photo!








Stopping all his fun in the water to give his mommy a kiss! 
And it was his idea!!! I LOVE THAT BOY!
(Of course I'm holding the camera and we are out of focus...darn)

1 comment: