Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas in July

I say July because that is when these pictures happened
even though it is now August

I bought these vinyl stickers back before Peyton was born. I went through
a phase and I got flowers for Peyton's room, ships and whales for Jacob's room, 
under the sea fish for the kids bathroom and I got these letters because I thought
they were cute, but I didn't know where I was going to put them.
Finally, I was brave enough to stick these ones on the wall, the other ones went on
a long time ago. A friend of mine has this awesome alphabet on her wall that she 
made from random items, and it's totally cute! So, although I wasn't brave enough to 
make my own like she did, I LOVED how she put them up in the play room. 
So it gave me the desire to put mine up too.

I put them up after the kids where in bed one night last week and
Jacob was SOOOO excited when he walked down the stairs and saw
all this fun stuff on the wall. It really felt like Christmas morning =)






Peyton of corse couldn't care less, so I'm kind of glad that I waited 
so long to put them up because had Jacob been any younger he might
not have cared either.  But he loves it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment