Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here I am again, dumping a whole lot of pictures and callin it good.

These are from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

We had an Angry Birds Christmas Eve
after the Christmas stories were all read

I seriously LOVE his smile!











Santa came!
Do you like our tree? The bottom 4 feet are bare, 
but that's okay because we have 6 other feet that are decorated
nice and pretty =)


Coming down the stairs Christmas morning









 Santa put bubbles in their stockings 






This year we had all my family (18 people) over for a nice
ham dinner and Christmas cookie exchange on Friday. 
We had a great time and it was fun hosting for the first time. 
I guess I'm all grown up ;)
Then we had my parents over Christmas Eve
(we were going to go over there but both kids got super sick
and had fevers so we just let them sleep and relax in their own home)
Then Christmas Day we had all of Josh's side over for Prime Rib.
(about the same number of people) And we had a $20 gift exchange game instead
of buying presents for each individual person. I thought it was
fun(Thanks for the globe Selene! LOVE IT)
So that was our busy Christmas. 
I loved it and had a great time! 

Although, as a side note,
this was a weird Christmas for me.
I didn't do Christmas cards (sorry everyone)
I DID make chocolates but didn't really pass them out
(everyone I know is on a DIET! yuck) 
and I had a hard time feeling the Christmas spirit. 
I SWEAR it was JUST Halloween! Were did the time go???
Christmas REALLY snuck up on us this year.
Next year, when people (Josh) tell me NOT to listen to 
Christmas music in September, I'm NOT going to listen to them!
I NEED to get ready early and then just enjoy the Holidays when they get here.
Ya know?
Because the last 3 months of the year go by CRAZY fast! 
With Halloween (which I LOVE)
then Jacob's birthday, then Thanksgiving then 
CHRISTMAS! I SERIOUSLY need to start getting
ready for all of that in September.
Sorry, I'm one of those and proud of it. 

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.
Sad it's over but excited for 2012 =)

2 comments:

  1. I most definitely have to agree with you about Christmas this year! I was totally unprepared and it just came and went way too fast! Here's to 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am WITH YA SISTER! Christmas flew by, and just seconds before clicking "order" for all my Christmas photos to go on cards, I looked over to find Boden's birth announcements unfinished on my desk. SO. No cards here either. Which is my favorite thing to do. Oh well. Maybe if I start now, I can be prepared for next Christmas! ;) Great photos and... Merry Christmas! ♥ the millers haha.

    ReplyDelete