Friday, July 29, 2011

It's time

It's time to come clean about a new journey I'm on.


You may or may not have notice that I haven't been blogging as much lately. Well, I have to admit that I actually have been blogging a lot, just not on this blog.

I recently signed up for a local biggest loser weight loss competition. No one gets voted off though so don't worry, not that I would be the one voted off, or maybe I would because I'm a HUGE threat! (totally kidding around by the way) It's a 12 week competition and we are in the middle of our 8th week. I've got a long way to go but things are going good! To cheer me on, give me tips or get inspired your self, check out my weigh loss blog rachelslosingit.blogspot.com

I thought that I would wait till I was a little further along in my journey, but I can't wait anymore. My motivation is slipping and I thought that if I told people, maybe someone would be able to help me get my drive back. I do understand that weight loss is a journey and takes time. But I want that enthusiasm back. Where did it go and why did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment